The Caravan & Motorhome Chat Forum
Footy Chat - Printable Version

+- The Caravan & Motorhome Chat Forum (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community)
+-- Forum: (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: The Sports Lounge, Travellers Rest (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Forum: Football (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Footy Chat (/showthread.php?tid=2761)

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 10-04-2023

(10-04-2023, 11:20 AM)Bugs Wrote:
(09-04-2023, 07:00 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Good result today for both Riggers and yourself, bugs. A lot will now depend on the City/Arsenal game in a couple of weeks or so time who will end up top.

Looks like we’ve decided to just keep winning our games ?

I guess that way no one will pass you! twitchy

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 11-04-2023

(09-04-2023, 07:00 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Good result today for both Riggers and yourself, bugs. A lot will now depend on the City/Arsenal game in a couple of weeks or so time who will end up top.

As Bugs says both our teams just have to keep winning. Next up Bayern Munich for us this evening at the Eithad in the UCL. Fingers crossed for a good result

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 11-04-2023

(11-04-2023, 04:42 PM)Riggers Wrote:

As Bugs says both our teams just have to keep winning. Next up Bayern Munich for us this evening at the Eithad in the UCL. Fingers crossed for a good result

A couple of goals for you without conceding one would be a good result I think.

RE: Footy Chat - Bugs - 11-04-2023

Went for one of my (many!) regular hospital appointments on Monday……

Nurse: How are you

Me: I’m not too bad

Nurse: Any problems?

Me: Well, it was a bit tricky against Brentford

Nurse:  Huh

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 11-04-2023

That should do you Riggers, a grand performance against one of the best European teams.

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 11-04-2023

(11-04-2023, 10:00 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: That should do you Riggers, a grand performance against one of the best European teams.

Brilliant hard fought game that sets up nicely for next week. Back to the PL now and Leicester at the weekend

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 12-04-2023

(11-04-2023, 10:17 PM)Riggers Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 10:00 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: That should do you Riggers, a grand performance against one of the best European teams.

Brilliant hard fought game that sets up nicely for next week. Back to the PL now and Leicester at the weekend

That should be a foregone conclusion seeing the state Leicester are in at the moment, but one never knows what might happen however unexpectedly might be.
Whoever persuaded Haaland to join your team should be in line for a huge bonus....what a buy he has been.

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 13-04-2023

(12-04-2023, 08:01 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 10:17 PM)Riggers Wrote:

That should be a foregone conclusion seeing the state Leicester are in at the moment, but one never knows what might happen however unexpectedly might be.
Whoever persuaded Haaland to join your team should be in line for a huge bonus....what a buy he has been.

Yes he will become one of greatest signings if he hasn’t already! Being a long standing City fan since the 70’s never take anything for granted!!!!

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 15-04-2023

Newcastle need to have a better 2nd half Bugs if you are to get anything out the game

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 15-04-2023

(15-04-2023, 01:23 PM)Riggers Wrote: Newcastle need to have a better 2nd half Bugs if you are to get anything out the game

But it didn't happen! Other results have gone your way though, Bugs, but you do need help from an unlikely quarter, Forest!!

Good result for you Riggers, and yet more goals from Haaland into the bargain.