The Caravan & Motorhome Chat Forum
Footy Chat - Printable Version

+- The Caravan & Motorhome Chat Forum (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community)
+-- Forum: (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: The Sports Lounge, Travellers Rest (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Forum: Football (https://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Footy Chat (/showthread.php?tid=2761)

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 20-05-2023

(20-05-2023, 09:00 PM)Bugs Wrote:
(20-05-2023, 07:31 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Bugs, looks as if the Villa have done you a good turn, surely Pool can't overtake you now goal difference should you not gain any more points.

Mathematically, we need one more point from our next 2 games.

But realistically we're in the Champions League next season!

Amazing really  Dodgy

It has certainly been a season to remember after all your ups and downs. It would be a shame if you can't go out on a high with a couple more victories.

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 22-05-2023

Well the first of three in the bag for city. Its going to be an exciting few weeks until we reach the 10 June!!

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 23-05-2023

(20-05-2023, 09:46 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(20-05-2023, 09:00 PM)Bugs Wrote:
(20-05-2023, 07:31 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Bugs, looks as if the Villa have done you a good turn, surely Pool can't overtake you now goal difference should you not gain any more points.

Mathematically, we need one more point from our next 2 games.

But realistically we're in the Champions League next season!

Amazing really  Dodgy

It has certainly been a season to remember after all your ups and downs. It would be a shame if you can't go out on a high with a couple more victories.

Job done Bugs - champions league football at St James’s next season! Be an interesting summer of recruitment for you.

RE: Footy Chat - AlfiesDad - 27-05-2023

Well done Luton Town

RE: Footy Chat - AlfiesDad - 29-05-2023

Well, after a nail biting 90+10 mins, Everton survived. I'm glad to say that they avoided relegation due to winning and not relying on other teams misfortunes. Here's to a better 70th consecutive year in the top flight

RE: Footy Chat - Riggers - 29-05-2023

(29-05-2023, 11:32 AM)AlfiesDad Wrote: Well, after a nail biting 90+10 mins, Everton survived. I'm glad to say that they avoided relegation due to winning and not relying on other teams misfortunes. Here's to a better 70th consecutive year in the top flight
Yes of the 3 that could go down I was shouting for Everton. I lot to sort out at the club now.
T

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 29-05-2023

(29-05-2023, 02:52 PM)Riggers Wrote:
(29-05-2023, 11:32 AM)AlfiesDad Wrote: Well, after a nail biting 90+10 mins, Everton survived. I'm glad to say that they avoided relegation due to winning and not relying on other teams misfortunes. Here's to a better 70th consecutive year in the top flight
Yes of the 3 that could go down I was shouting for Everton. I lot to sort out at the club now.
T

I was hoping that Leicester would be the ones to stay up, but they must have a decent chance of getting back up next season. Not sorry to see Leeds going down though. The appropriate side has come up from League One following the p!ay-offs, Wednesday were unlucky not to get automatic promotion, being 10 points clear of Barnsley.

(27-05-2023, 10:16 PM)AlfiesDad Wrote: Well done Luton Town

The right team gained promotion, AD, they were well clear of 'Boro at the end of the season.

Well done to Carlisle United and especially their boss Paul Simpson who has a special sense of pride at helping his hometown club win promotion to League One via a Wembley play-off final. He has achieved the feat less than 18 months after returning to Carlisle and inheriting a team second from bottom in League Two.

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 04-06-2023

Two down, or should I say completed satisfactorily, Riggers, just the big one to come. Hope that they can make it this time.