The Caravan & Motorhome Chat Forum
Footy Chat - Printable Version

+- The Caravan & Motorhome Chat Forum (http://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community)
+-- Forum: (http://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: The Sports Lounge, Travellers Rest (http://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Forum: Football (http://www.caravanchat.org.uk/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Footy Chat (/showthread.php?tid=2761)

RE: Footy Chat - Admiral - 21-11-2017

(20-11-2017, 10:19 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Well, Admiral, you've got your wish about Pulis....gone today. Will the WFA consider offering him the post?

I will not be surprised Nell, the FAW are desperate, even I may be offered the position Smile

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 22-11-2017

(21-11-2017, 11:21 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(20-11-2017, 10:19 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Well, Admiral, you've got your wish about Pulis....gone today. Will the WFA consider offering him the post?

I will not be surprised Nell, the FAW are desperate, even I may be offered the position  Smile

And I'm sure that you'd do a good job of it, too. Wink

RE: Footy Chat - Admiral - 23-11-2017

Ronnie Koeman now in the frame, I would prefer him rather than the favourite for the job Alan ( I've been everywhere ) Pardew

RE: Footy Chat - Bugs - 23-11-2017

(23-11-2017, 09:01 AM)Admiral Wrote: Ronnie Koeman now in the frame, I would prefer him rather than the favourite for the job Alan ( I've been everywhere ) Pardew

As a Newcastle United fan, can I just say you do NOT want Alain Pardeaux

Unless of course you actually DO want a team of players being played out of position by a manager who thinks he is a tactical genius but who, in reality, hasn't got a clue - and has every excuse in the book!

[Image: imagejpg1_zps33f021b7-1.jpg]

Pardew odds 1-4, PaddyPower, not happy

RE: Footy Chat - Bugs - 23-11-2017

West Ham: “Pardew was criticised after seeing West Ham through their worst run of defeats in over 70 years”

Charlton: “Hundreds of supporters remained for more than an hour to condemn their manager, chanting ‘we want Pardew out'”

Southampton: “Pardew was dismissed by the club amidst reports of low staff morale”

Newcastle United: “This was arguably the worst personal abuse a Newcastle manager has had to endure at any game…some fans created a website Sackpardew.com….printing of 30,000 A4 sheets calling for his dismissal”

Palace: “Pardew was sacked as manager on 22 December 2016; Palace had won only 6 matches of 36 played in 2016”

He sometimes has a honeymoon period when he first takes over - but it doesn't last and things eventually go downhill. That has been the pattern at every club he's mismanaged.

My condolences.

Bugs

(23-11-2017, 01:16 PM)Bugs Wrote: West Ham: “Pardew was criticised after seeing West Ham through their worst run of defeats in over 70 years”

Charlton: “Hundreds of supporters remained for more than an hour to condemn their manager, chanting ‘we want Pardew out'”

Southampton: “Pardew was dismissed by the club amidst reports of low staff morale”

Newcastle United: “This was arguably the worst personal abuse a Newcastle manager has had to endure at any game…some fans created a website Sackpardew.com….printing of 30,000 A4 sheets calling for his dismissal”

Palace: “Pardew was sacked as manager on 22 December 2016; Palace had won only 6 matches of 36 played in 2016”

He sometimes has a honeymoon period when he first takes over - but it doesn't last and things eventually go downhill. That has been the pattern at every club he's mismanaged.

My condolences.

Bugs

Thanks Bugs for your support Smile

RE: Footy Chat - AlfiesDad - 29-11-2017

Looks like the Toffees are going to appoint "Big Sam" as their manager..... Well, I suppose if anybody can keep them up, then he can. Mind you, he will need to instill some pride and fighting spirit into the squad. They just seem to roll over. I'm surprised at the difference to them last season.......I live in hope Undecided

RE: Footy Chat - Admiral - 29-11-2017

I have just fished out my black armband as I have just heard that Pardew has been confirmed as the Baggies Coach, he's nt fit enough to drive the Team Coach

RE: Footy Chat - nelliethehooker - 29-11-2017

It's just a managerial roundabout. Once you're on it there's always another position available regardless of how useless you are.
It's also an insult to other past English managers hearing Allardyce being given that title when he was in charge for only 1 match and then was sacked!!