Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
(27-11-2020, 11:48 AM)Bugs Wrote:
(27-11-2020, 11:41 AM)bessacarr425 Wrote: Glasgow Celtic are now in a downward spiral due to bad management.  There is a straightforward answer.. Sack the useless Neil Lennon. The club deserves a proper manager.

Yes, I agree.

Lennon is not the man to manage the Bhoys - they deserve the best, and sadly Lennon does not come from that category.

Bugs

I'll swap him for Slaven Bilic
(27-11-2020, 11:41 AM)bessacarr425 Wrote: Glasgow Celtic are now in a downward spiral due to bad management.  There is a straightforward answer.. Sack the useless Neil Lennon. The club deserves a proper manager.

Aren't football supporters fickle people. I bet you weren't saying that at the end of last season when Celtic had just completed the treble treble!
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(27-11-2020, 08:49 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Aren't football supporters fickle people. I bet you weren't saying that at the end of last season when Celtic had just completed the treble treble!

Ah Nellie -- Consistency is what matters ------Managers failing to motivate their players for every game are totally useless and should be replaced.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
(28-11-2020, 06:08 PM)bessacarr425 Wrote:

Ah Nellie -- Consistency is what matters ------Managers failing to motivate their players for every game are totally useless and should be replaced.

Could it not be that the players are not playing at their best, and ignoring the instructions/directions of the manager. I suppose itineraries to blame the manager than to point the finger at one or more players that have lost some of their abilities or are expressing some grievence against the manager/club by underperforming.

Admiral, it could be a dour battle tonight for your team, couldn't it, with both sides desperate for points?

(28-11-2020, 09:06 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Admiral, it could be a dour battle tonight for your team, couldn't it, with both sides desperate for points?

Yes Nellie, I am relieved that we got the win albeit by a slender margin, we are now out of the bottom three (for now) next up Palace
(28-11-2020, 08:46 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(28-11-2020, 06:08 PM)bessacarr425 Wrote:

Could it not be that the players are not playing at their best, and ignoring the instructions/directions of the manager. I suppose itineraries to blame the manager than to point the finger at one or more players that  have lost some of their abilities or are expressing some grievence against the manager/club by underperforming.

Nice try,.................... but the buck stops with the Team manager. Nobody else. Lennon is not good management material (wasn't a very talented player either) To add further ignominy to Lennon's poor performance, The Mighty Celtic was beaten 2-0 today by Ross County, one of the minnows of Scottish Football. Lennon must go.. He is a useless embarrassment to all the decent football fans.
The club owners must take a lot of the responsible as they brought him in for a second time. What was there thinking after he had been dismissed once already?

Baggies v Palace just over three hours to go before KO, 12.00 hrs starting to get PMT (Pre Match Tension)
Interesting point of view at football match :-

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mi...ailsignout