Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Fireworks Please
Can anyone recommend a site with hard standings, Club, CL or CS, that is free from fireworks noise please?
Alfie would really appreciate any nice places, thanks all.
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
You could come to David’s at Wildmere Farm Not hard standing but ground has good drainage installed and never gets boggy. Grass always kept very short as David cannot go a day without being on the Mower Yay!
(13-10-2018, 11:37 AM)DianneT Wrote: You could come to David’s at Wildmere Farm   Not hard standing but ground has good drainage installed and never gets boggy.  Grass always kept very short as David cannot go a day without being on the Mower Yay!

Won't the americans be setting off cruise missiles or something?

Huh Wink

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(13-10-2018, 12:11 PM)Bugs Wrote:
(13-10-2018, 11:37 AM)DianneT Wrote: You could come to David’s at Wildmere Farm   Not hard standing but ground has good drainage installed and never gets boggy.  Grass always kept very short as David cannot go a day without being on the Mower Yay!

Won't the americans be setting off cruise missiles or something?

Huh Wink

Bugs

If they do then it's a no no Gasp
Worth considering though . thumbup
I think you will need something like a CL out in the wilds AD. There's a nice CL near Skipton called Seat House, that might be far enough from other properties to be fairly quiet. Has loos and showers. I think I might have done a review.......

We have had trouble free Bonfire Nights last few years. Gundogs, nothing seems to bother them. Awful time with Terriers though previously.

Wherever you go, you might be wise to phone and ask about any local events.

Edit: Hadn't reviewed it on here, but did a review on CC website, and surprisingly still there!
https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/certificat...eat-house/
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Quote:Edit: Hadn't reviewed it on here, but did a review on CC website, and surprisingly still there! 

What???????

[Image: bunnies_23.gif]

They say "copy & paste" is a useful tool..........

whistle
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Thanks TDA, since the accident, Alfie's been very nervous of loud noises. I know he will hate fireworks.
No cruise missiles. Americans don’t celebrate 5th November either. Would the planes upset Alfie going out in the morning.
(13-10-2018, 12:58 PM)Bugs Wrote:
Quote:Edit: Hadn't reviewed it on here, but did a review on CC website, and surprisingly still there! 

What???????

whistle

I'm not clever enough to be able to copy just my review onto here! Huh You'd end up with them all! Big Grin
We stayed a few years ago, must be before I joined Chat. Possibly one of last I did on there, the so and so's lost a load of my reviews when they "improved" the website!Sad
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
(13-10-2018, 02:47 PM)Takethedogalong Wrote:
(13-10-2018, 12:58 PM)Bugs Wrote:

What???????

whistle

I'm not clever enough to be able to copy just my review onto here! Huh  You'd end up with them all! Big Grin
We stayed a few years ago, must be before I joined Chat. Possibly one of last I did on there, the so and so's lost a load of my reviews when they "improved" the website!Sad

How strange TDA, they lost a load of mine as well, over half arghh