Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
(20-04-2019, 09:50 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Should be another big Smiley from you today, Bugs.....Newcastle 3 Southampton 1.... That result should see your team safely in the Premiership for another year. Can you hold onto the Raffa, though?

Rafa will leave NTH

And no-one here will blame him

Sadly we have an owner who trousers the profits and won’t invest at the level needed in the EPL

Sad
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Its OK for you Bugs, my team seem to be heading for the big drop out of the Football league all together ! To think its only a few years ago that they were in the Championship League. Since then it's been a constant downward spiral. They just don't seem to realise that getting red cards means that they are usually playing with 10 and sometimes even 9 men.

Who? Oh Yeovil Town! AKA "The Glovers" Now more often called "The Losers".

TF
Well into the final 3 games now and if we - Man City - win them all we retain the the Premier League title!
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Well it finally happened! The glovers have been relagated! And only a few years ago we were in the Championship league, granted for just one year.
So now it’s the Vanerama league! Disgrace!
But they had it coming- not enough discipline, too many sendings off, too many games played with 10 & sometimes 9 men. You cannot expect to win with that much poor discipline!
Sad but inevitable!

TF
(28-04-2019, 10:46 PM)Tigerfish Wrote: Well it finally happened!  The glovers have been relagated! And only a few years ago we were in the Championship league, granted for just one year.
So now it’s the Vanerama league!  Disgrace!
But they had it coming- not enough discipline, too many sendings off, too many games played with 10 & sometimes 9 men. You cannot expect to win with that much poor discipline!
Sad but inevitable!

TF

Sorry to hear that TF

Yeovil Town are well liked by United fans due to a certain FA Cup result on 29th January 1949 against a team from a small fishing village in the North east of England Rolleyes

whistle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeovil_Tow...and_(1949)
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Well let’s hope they can bounce back TF

Bugs we need Newcastle to beat Liverpool now!

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

(29-04-2019, 04:15 PM)Riggers Wrote: Well let’s hope they can bounce back TF

Bugs we need Newcastle to beat Liverpool now!

That might just happen Riggers

It’s only fair - as we beat Man City!

Bugs
Relying on your team and Rafa Bugs!

Bugs your team tried and nearly did it! Well after tonight it’s all down to the last game of the season - not sure I will cope with the stress . Need to make sure back home from our weekend at Castleton CAMC by 2pm!

(06-05-2019, 11:02 PM)Riggers Wrote: Bugs your team tried and nearly did it! Well after tonight it’s all down to the last game of the season - not sure I will cope with the stress . Need to make sure back home from our weekend at Castleton CAMC by 2pm!

Yes, we played well. We could easily have scored 4 or 5 if we'd taken our chances.

Bit annoyed that their winning goal came from a free kick that wasn't a free kick though!

Great goal by Kompany yesterday  Smile what a screamer.

Cheers
Bugs