Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
Big game for the Baggies tonight, Man Utd
(21-11-2020, 11:09 AM)Admiral Wrote: Big game for the Baggies tonight, Man Utd

Well you did hold them for while, 0-1 is not a bad result but I suppose it is still a loss!?
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

(21-11-2020, 11:05 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Well you did hold them for while, 0-1 is not a bad result but I suppose it is still a loss!?

Yes, another one, I wonder when the first win of the season will be
(21-11-2020, 11:42 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(21-11-2020, 11:05 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Yes, another one, I wonder when the first win of the season will be

I guess the supporters of Burnley and Sheffield United are th I king the same!!

Well tonight's early result has made your position even more precarious, Admiral, with Burnley getting their first victory, against Cystal Palace.

(23-11-2020, 08:39 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Well tonight's early result has made your position even more precarious, Admiral, with Burnley getting their first victory, against Cystal Palace.

Please don't rub it in Nellie, I did keep a regular check on the BBC App, next up another struggler Sheffield Utd
Looking forward to City’s UEFA Champions league tonight. Like Utd we seem to be playing better in Europe than the domestic league!
Riggers - 2020 Swift Celebrate Super QEB & 2013 Kia Sorento KX2 Auto

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Just heard that Maradona has passed away aged 60
Glasgow Celtic are now in a downward spiral due to bad management.  There is a straightforward answer.. Sack the useless Neil Lennon. The club deserves a proper manager.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
(27-11-2020, 11:41 AM)bessacarr425 Wrote: Glasgow Celtic are now in a downward spiral due to bad management.  There is a straightforward answer.. Sack the useless Neil Lennon. The club deserves a proper manager.

Yes, I agree.

Lennon is not the man to manage the Bhoys - they deserve the best, and sadly Lennon does not come from that category.

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny