Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Stump
Thought this might interest you TF

https://www.winesdirect.com/products/the...x#voucher1
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
As this wine had been recommended to me by a few of my friends, I decided to try it using the offer above.
I received my case of twelve bottles this morning, averaging out at roughly£6.60 per bottle.
Having done all my daily chores, I decided to try........... Well, it's to my liking, definitely quaffable, with a good bouquet, may have to order another case as I'll be giving half away to family. I'll get S in Law to order using offer above, better hurry as I think the offer runs out at the end of November
[Image: IMG-20201123-1458113-rewind.jpg]
AD, thanks for the info!
I will take up the offer too!

TF
If you enjoy that, can I recommend Laithwaite's Lobo e Falcoa? A wee bit more expensive at around £8.99 per bottle, but boy is it tasty!
We've been drinking it for a couple of years now, and have no plans to change.
Snag is it only appears to be available fromLaithwaites.
(23-11-2020, 10:04 PM)emmerson Wrote: If you enjoy that, can I recommend Laithwaite's Lobo e Falcoa? A wee bit more expensive at around £8.99 per bottle, but boy is it tasty!
We've been drinking it for a couple of years now, and have no plans to change.
Snag is it only appears to be available fromLaithwaites.

That's funny Emmerson, I've been reading reviews on that today on the Laithwaites website. Perhaps we should start a thread for recommending wines?
Think I'll start one thumbup
Thanks AD. Laithwaites joined and 12 Black Stump ordered! You should get commission!

TF
(23-11-2020, 10:42 PM)Tigerfish Wrote: Thanks AD. Laithwaites joined and 12 Black Stump ordered!  You should get commission!

TF

Your very welcome mate, forget commission, just bring a bottle to the next meet up thumbup
It works out at a great price for a decent wine don't you think.