Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55800815
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

Fancy going for some obscure foreign manager when they could have had a man described by pundits and his mates in the game as a “top, top manager” who has failed wherever he worked, and currently hasn’t won any of his last ten games.......

Yay! Yay! Yay!
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Funny how some of these management appointments to unknowns.

What has been going on at Newcastle? Where has this result come from? Or am I writing this too soon¿? From 4 goals up to 4-2 during the time I took to write this post!!! Gasp They can't throw it away now, can they?

Bruce was sweating a bit near the end I suspect but a good win all round. Some scorer you have there in Callum Wilson, bugs.

(07-05-2021, 09:49 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: What has been going on at Newcastle? Where has this result come from? Or am I writing this too soon¿? From 4 goals up to 4-2 during the time I took to write this post!!! Gasp They can't throw it away now, can they?

Bruce was sweating a bit near the end I suspect but a good win all round. Some scorer you have there in Callum Wilson, bugs.

Yes, we stole Callum from Bournemouth. Probably the best centre forward we've had for quite some time!
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Burnley did you a huge favour tonight. Time now to plan for next year.

We are the Champions - Well done to Manchester City!!!
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

(12-05-2021, 08:19 AM)Riggers Wrote: We are the Champions - Well done to Manchester City!!!

And because of a defeat for Salford United.....I’ll bet that went down well with the “reds” fans!

Yay!
(12-05-2021, 02:00 PM)Bugs Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 08:19 AM)Riggers Wrote: We are the Champions - Well done to Manchester City!!!

And because of a defeat for Salford United.....I’ll bet that went down well with the “reds” fans!

Yay!

Apparently 6 premier league titles have been decided by games at the Theatre of Dreams but only 3 resulted in the reds lifting the cup!!

Looking forward to our game on Friday Bugs. Let’s hope for some attacking play from both sides.
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

(12-05-2021, 02:17 PM)Riggers Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 02:00 PM)Bugs Wrote:

Yay!

Apparently 6 premier league titles have been decided by games at the Theatre of Dreams but only 3 resulted in the reds lifting the cup!!

Looking forward to our game on Friday Bugs. Let’s hope for some attacking play from both sides.

I don’t think we’ve got the players to worry City, Paul

Now if the corrupt premier league hadn’t blocked our takeover it might have been a different story!