Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
(27-11-2016, 09:53 AM)Bugs Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 11:25 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 11:07 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(26-11-2016, 06:33 PM)moulesy Wrote: Don't you talk to me about b****y football!  arghh

Oh dear, Rovers had a bad day Moulesy !!!!
His Rovers did but the northern ones certainly didn't, did they Bugs?

Shurrup!

Cry

You'll be fine Bugs, got a good buffer at the moment, Benitez will kick some butts and they will be on course again. Who you got next?
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Nottingham Forest (away)

Undecided
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Perhaps Benitez changed too many on Saturday, with the thought that BB would have been a push over.
With a good win next time out you should keep the gap, but will upset another Ct poster, Pauline.
Since strictly come dancing started Norwich City haven't won a game, in fact they have lost 5 on the trot!  I think it's down to trying to emulate EB on the dance floor Yay! or too much laughter!  Now he's out let see if there's an improvement Clap
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
(27-11-2016, 10:44 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Perhaps Benitez changed too many on Saturday, with the thought that BB would have been a push over.
With a good win next time out you should keep the gap, but will upset another Ct poster, Pauline.

Think the changes to the team were more to do with our match at Hull tomorrow night.

Quarter final of the EFL Cup - win, and we're in the last 4

whistle
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(28-11-2016, 04:03 PM)Bugs Wrote:
(27-11-2016, 10:44 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Perhaps Benitez changed too many on Saturday, with the thought that BB would have been a push over.

Think the changes to the team were more to do with our match at Hull tomorrow night.

whistle

But which is the more important to you, winning the EFL Cup or being promoted? I know which I'd prefer, but Mike Ashley might just be satisfied with winning a cup!! whistle
(28-11-2016, 09:02 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(28-11-2016, 04:03 PM)Bugs Wrote:

whistle

But which is the more important to you, winning the EFL Cup or being promoted? I know which I'd prefer, but Mike Ashley might just be satisfied with winning a cup!! whistle

I don't think Ashley interferes any more - don't think Rafa would accept that!

The priority is that our "Geordie Culture Tour of the Championship" only lasts one season  Wink

However, given the size of our squad - we have the players to have a really good go at the League Cup - especially now we are so tantalizingly close......

Bugs
Good Luck to Newcastle, they deserve Premiership football with the support they have, the manager of my team is in the news again today, and it's not the man from Portugal, he's been a naughty boy and told to hand the spondulux back to the Palace, not Buckingham !!!!!
Is that Tony "£2M Bonus" Pulis?

Wink
(29-11-2016, 01:53 PM)Bugs Wrote: Is that Tony "£2M Bonus" Pulis?

Wink

Yes Bugs, your correct it was Putin, £3.7 m I read in today's paper