Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
At least Blackburn won on Friday, and they were away. With another win on Monday they could well get of the bottom 3 , if the rest of the results go their way. Fingers crossed.

Doubt Bug's not too chuffed about his team's result on Friday.
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

Good day for East Anglian clubs, can't believe the tractor boys won.
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
(17-04-2017, 04:59 PM)Oneputt Wrote: Good day for East Anglian clubs, can't believe the tractor boys won.

I can!

I watched the game on the internet & I'm still waiting for United to turn up!!

The defeat was deserved, but luckily Huddersfield only drew at Derby tonight which eases our pain somewhat

Blush
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(17-04-2017, 04:59 PM)Oneputt Wrote: Good day for East Anglian clubs, can't believe the tractor boys won.

Bug's will certainly be biting his nails now. Not a good result for him, but at least Huddersfield only managed to draw. However Newcastle still need two wins out of the last 3 games to be sure of promotion, unless Huddersfield and Reading drop some points.

Blackburn still have a chance of remaining up, but do really need to win their last 3 games and hope that Forest &/or Birmingham loose at least one.

Looks like we were posting at the same time Nellie!

Actually, one win would see Reading off as we have a far superior goal difference.

It would also see Hudderfield off if they fail to beat Fulham next Saturday.

All is not yet lost!

bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Son just posted on FB Mildenhall Town who he sponsors won the cup.

[Image: IMG_0641.jpg]
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
(17-04-2017, 07:33 PM)Bugs Wrote: Looks like we were posting at the same time Nellie!

Actually, one win would see Reading off as we have a far superior goal difference.

It would also see Hudderfield off if they fail to beat Fulham next Saturday.

All is not yet lost!

Guess we did Bugs. It just takes some getting, that must win result!! Hope that you ,manage it though.

(17-04-2017, 07:51 PM)DianneT Wrote: Son just posted on FB Mildenhall Town who he sponsors won the cup.

[Image: IMG_0641.jpg]
Well done them. Does that mean that they will get promotion then, into a higher league?

Nearly there!

The mighty United didn't play today, but sat back and watched as Huddersfield Town lost 1-4 at home to Fulham and Reading lost 2-3 at Nottingham Forest.

So we only need to win one of our remaining 3 games, to return to the Premier League after our one-season tour of the Championship!

Happy Bunny tonight!

Looks like the Magpies are going back up!

[Image: magpie650.jpg]
Great to see them back up Bugs. Rafa has done a brilliant job, hope he stays on and gives them a few years of stability. Boro might see you again in around 7 years, a rather pathetic year all told. Karanka just didn't cut the mustard, his whole strategy (?) a disaster. Steve Gibson was too loyal for far too long.

Spurs v Chelsea game is rather feisty, just watching at the moment!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart