Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Travellers Rest Big Screen.....
We're just testing the big video screen in the posh end of the Travellers Rest........

Need to make sure it works in advance of the Karaoke tonight........

Testing, testing 1-2-3........

bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Clap Clap Clap a cartoon glad the test worked.
Yep It works a treat Bugs. Big Grin
Keeping it separate from the bar/eating area is a good idea, no more spilling chips and bear down the back of my neck from the bloke sat behind. Clap
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
Brilliant, working fine. Same hospital as Dad was in last week! Yay!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
It works. Clap Clap Clap
Just like being at the cinema! Thanks!

But count me out of the Karaoke! Either that or you'll all have to leave the room if I'm forced to sing!
I am tone deaf as well! So that should be very funny for others!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
(28-11-2015, 08:20 PM)Takethedogalong Wrote: I am tone deaf as well! So that should be very funny for others!

I'm not too good either, I hope Jay remembers to bring a good supply of earplugs LoL
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
My rendition of Nilssons "Without You" is truly memorable according to my OH. There were mitigating circumstances though, aka a bottle of Cointreau! Gasp
Can we do the Karaoke with the big screen please? Those of us with reading glasses have trouble after more than one drink!

Maybe if we ask all the others to take their glasses off, they won't know who's singing!