Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations 2016
(27-02-2016, 07:39 PM)Bugs Wrote: Can't believe how biased this french referee is against Ireland

Angry

Well that makes a change it is usually England that gets it.  Well done England Clap Clap Clap 

Sorry Bugs feel for you Cry  
Get in there Yep superb afternoon of Rugby, 2 deserving winners & 2 battling losers. Can't ask for more than that Clap it's a nice change to see a ref who is in control of the situation. Scotland's Greg Laidlaw was controlling the ref in His game Yay!
Two good results and much better games than the one on Friday night. However I think that, as usual, England will do something silly and get beaten again by Wales. Angry
England v Wales, what a game. That was what 6nations is all about, 2 teams neither willing to give in or let go, that game is why I love the 6nations tourno. To England & Wales-I salute you Clap
Far superior to the Ireland/Italy game in terms of spectacle and interest. Much more evenly matched. Well done England but Wales can hold their heads up high. Clap Clap
Excellent game Clap Clap Clap England
(12-03-2016, 07:16 PM)Happydaze Wrote: England v Wales, what a game. That was what 6nations is all about, 2 teams neither willing to give in or let go, that game is why I love the 6nations tourno. To England & Wales-I salute you Clap
Yes a great game Hapz, lots of passion from both sides. If there had been another 5 or ten minutes who knows which way it could have gone. Clap
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
(12-03-2016, 07:26 PM)neveramsure Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 07:16 PM)Happydaze Wrote: England v Wales, what a game. That was what 6nations is all about, 2 teams neither willing to give in or let go, that game is why I love the 6nations tourno. To England & Wales-I salute you Clap
Yes a great game Hapz, lots of passion from both sides. If there had been another 5 or ten minutes who knows which way it could have gone. Clap

That's what we said Wales would have won perhaps?
No TV reception on site so I had to listen to the match on the radio. Not quite the same but still exciting. Very tense finish but fortunately George North put his foot in touch! Thanks George. whistle
Perhaps Scotland can beat France tomorrow! nah

Roll on next weekend and the France game. Surely the English can't loose that one.
The French are awkward buggers and if they are ever going to turn it on and play out of their skins it will be against England, even more so than if the Scots do us a favour tomorrow!!
H

Living with Parkinson’s and exercising the brain and body to hold it at bay. Static at Flambrough