Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Pic
Found this on Twitter and just had to share!

Big Grin

[Image: CcEaaMWUMAAxnLW.jpg]
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Proper camping! Lovely. I just love how standards are maintained, suit, probably tie, cup and saucer. Can't quite make out tow car!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
More than likely a unit that could only be afforded by someone affluent, very nice Yep
-------------------------------------------------------------
OUR TRAVELS: http://trailsandways.weebly.com/
It's the same concept as modern trailer tents. What do you reckon, early 60s?
My Daughter and Son in Law had a very similar one before the had the first caravan. They had great fun in it. thumbup
(25-02-2016, 04:26 PM)DaveFL2 Wrote: More than likely a unit that could only be afforded by someone affluent, very nice Yep

They probably wouldn't sell you one if you weren't wearing a suit and tie

Big Grin
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(25-02-2016, 04:48 PM)Tinwheeler Wrote: It's the same concept as modern trailer tents. What do you reckon, early 60s?

Earlier I'd say looking at the outfits and hairstyles

Unless of course they were not followers of fashion
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
(25-02-2016, 06:01 PM)Jay Wrote:
(25-02-2016, 04:48 PM)Tinwheeler Wrote: It's the same concept as modern trailer tents. What do you reckon, early 60s?

Earlier I'd say looking at the outfits and hairstyles

Unless of course they were not followers of fashion

The shape of the car suggests late 50s/early 60s. Possibly a Ford 100E.

[attachment=1389]
No number plate on back of trailer either. Unless it is hidden.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
(25-02-2016, 04:17 PM)Takethedogalong Wrote: Proper camping! Lovely. I just love how standards are maintained, suit, probably tie, cup and saucer. Can't quite make out tow car!

It's a Ford 100E side valve Prefect - My dad had one for years. Like the photo of the Anglia in TW's post but with four doors.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas