Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laurence Fox Apologises For Outburst
Actor Laurence Fox has apologised for swearing at a heckler during a play at London's Park Theatre on Tuesday.

The ITV Lewis star cursed at the man who had been muttering and swearing audibly in the front row.
Fox, who is playing French statesman Charles de Gaulle in The Patriotic Traitor, stopped acting, swore back and refused to continue.
But he told Radio 4's Today programme he was sorry and should have dealt with the situation better.
"Can I just start by apologising to the other 199 people in the theatre for my use of language," said Fox on Thursday's programme.
"It was a very emotional part of the play and I was very upset about it and am upset about how I behaved."

Full Story Here

Dodgy
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(10-03-2016, 07:55 PM)Bugs Wrote: Actor Laurence Fox has apologised for swearing at a heckler during a play at London's Park Theatre on Tuesday.

The ITV Lewis star cursed at the man who had been muttering and swearing audibly in the front row.
Fox, who is playing French statesman Charles de Gaulle in The Patriotic Traitor, stopped acting, swore back and refused to continue.
But he told Radio 4's Today programme he was sorry and should have dealt with the situation better.
"Can I just start by apologising to the other 199 people in the theatre for my use of language," said Fox on Thursday's programme.
"It was a very emotional part of the play and I was very upset about it and am upset about how I behaved."

Full Story Here

Dodgy
It must be awful when someone in the audience behaves like that.
Good for him! Goodness knows why people go to the theatre or cinema and then either talk or use their phones! Last time we went I had to lean forward and tell a rather stupid woman to shut up or take herself outside as we couldn't hear the film! It must be doubly difficult for actors trying to remember their lines and roles if some prat is distracting them for no reason. Angry
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart