Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birch Hill CL, Shropshire - new website, improved Wi-Fi & Videos
(12-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Jay Wrote: Welcome to CaravanChat.  It's good to see you here.

Ellesmere is a great spot and Birch Hill is easy to find. I've driven past many a time Smile

Hi Jay,
driven past?  Why not stay here?

I think that it was you who was so very vocal about the need to support child-friendly CLs when I was doing a survey as to whether to become adult-only.  We stayed family-friendly because you promised that you would stay here  Wink

Ian Kelly

01691 622951
Holiday@BirchHill.co.uk

Birch Hill, The Cross, Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12 0LP
www.BirchHill.co.uk
CL Number 1243 in the 2023/24 CAMC Sites Directory
Hi Ian and welcome back
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
(12-03-2016, 10:48 PM)BirchHillFarmCL Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Jay Wrote: Welcome to CaravanChat.  It's good to see you here.

Ellesmere is a great spot and Birch Hill is easy to find. I've driven past many a time Smile

Hi Jay,

I think that it was you who was so very vocal about the need to support child-friendly CLs when I was doing a survey as to whether to become adult-only.  We stayed family-friendly because you promised that you would stay here  Wink

And I have Smile

You just don't know which one I was 
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
(12-03-2016, 10:55 PM)Jay Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 10:48 PM)BirchHillFarmCL Wrote:

Hi Jay,

And I have Smile

You just don't know which one I was 

Thanks - we only get about 10 children here per year.

Ian Kelly

01691 622951
Holiday@BirchHill.co.uk

Birch Hill, The Cross, Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12 0LP
www.BirchHill.co.uk
CL Number 1243 in the 2023/24 CAMC Sites Directory
Hi Ian, good to see you posting on CChat. Yep
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
I've recommended you to my friends as well. One friend in particular has you in her to visit list for this year so hopefully that will spread the word a bit more.

In fact I don't have a single one of the stickers you put in your welcome pack left Wink
A belated welcome from me too Ian

Thank you for joining the friendly forum!

thumbup
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Thanks - we only get about 10 children here per year.

I do hope not all at once!
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
Now then nav. This is a family friendly forum and 10 kids would only be two per van. Yep

I for one appreciate the fact that Ian carried out consultation and decided to stay family friendly. As he has a youngster himself there's always going to be one on site.
Nice little lad on this CL yesterday, with his Grandad, full of fun! Think he has gone home today though, not seen him about! Lovely to see him out in fresh air, doing things to help grown ups. Smile
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart