Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Pendleton
Can't help thinking about her today. Just hope she and horse make it round Cheltenham in one piece. I won't be watching. Used to be an avid National Hunt racing follower, but I just can't cope with the falls now, and Cheltenham is the most forbidding course of all. It is the speed they go at that usually causes most problems. Undecided
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Hope she doesn't kill a horse.
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
She has just finished a rather impressive 5th! In a big field as well, seemed to have a really good ride. I think if she was a bit more experience at riding out a finish very strongly, she could have been placed even higher. Got to take my hat off to her, I know she has had lots of support and help and a hand picked horse, but what she has done has taken some guts. But that is something she has never lacked! Neatly rode round the only fallen as well, which went down right in front of her.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Too much to hope that she returns to retirement now?
TDA, that's the thing about Athletes, they just don't give up, nor do they give 50%, She'll be a winner just like the Bike thing. Go Vicky Yep
A life without a Dog is no life at all, I always choose life.
One of the gutsiest athletes around when she was on a bike. Not sure if she plans to keep riding, but if she does and can get that hands and heels drive to the finish, like Nina Carburry, she will be a regular winner! Personally, I hope she has finished now, far too dangerous!
She can't dance though. Useless on Strictly Smile
Have to agree with that! But even she was better than Jerry Hall!
Jerry Hall was shockingly bad.