Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoying The Sunshine!
We've had a couple of really sunny days here - hope it's been good wherever you are!

There was a sea fog when we took the collies down to Alnmouth beach early this morning but it cleared where we live (approx 7 miles inland.

No jobs done today - sat in the sun most of the time  Wink Cool
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Despite the BBC weather forecast saying it would be dull and cloudy in East Anglia we have had sunshine for two days in West West Suffolk.
Had a lovely day out walking and relaxing at home - recovery from our London trip!!

Day about to be spoiled if Man City continue to lose to Crystal Palace!!
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Gardening here in a sunny warm( for the time of year) day...two on the bounce and across a BH must be something wrong and having just watched Countryfile more of the same to come.
H

Living with Parkinson’s and exercising the brain and body to hold it at bay. Static at Flambrough

The Boss has been gardening too, was going to help but didn't want to spoil her enjoyment. 7
(06-04-2015, 09:25 PM)slaphead Wrote: The Boss has been gardening too, was going to help but didn't want to spoil her enjoyment. 7

My boss was at work and left me my instructions
H
H

Living with Parkinson’s and exercising the brain and body to hold it at bay. Static at Flambrough

Bright sunny day in Rugby but didn't get to see much. Too busy doing my technical support bit for Marion's new Company. Did get a walk to the shops though. Needed more milk for my coffee to help keep me awake whilst setting up the computer systems!
Coachman VIP 545/4 tugged by a Discovery 3
Another lovely one today  Big Grin

We'll no doubt suffer for this later on !!
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Got back from work early so just finished gardening the front and now sat out in the back garden with a brew! (Save the wine for later!!) Weather like this makes me pine for the caravan and some lovely, rural or coastal location.
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Washing, gardening, cleaning the patio furniture - all jobs best done in lovely sunshine. Now for the glass of wine as a reward!