Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops!
Caravanner of the year. Head judge. Chairman of Caravan Club.

In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
More bravado than talent Yay! If this is the crème de la crème, what hope is there for the rest of us! Tut
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
What a wassack.............glad the CC is in such safe hands
H

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.
Clap

Doesn't he know about tail swing and ground clearance?
As Oneputt put it, more bravado than talent.
Dickers
Anyone with an ounce of common sense could have seen that wasn't going to work. It's quite worrying.

To be content with the decisions you’ve made, the lifestyle you lead and the friends you have is success beyond measure.
What an absolute Pillock. And he is supposed to be a judge. They should have invited somebody who knew something about caravanning.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
Surely that's not going out on national television !!
" Roughin' it, Smoothly "
The folk who make these progs don't do it for nothing, this comes under the category-'muppets & puppets' it's there to be laughed at with the director ensuring the puppets act like muppets. From the 3 vids on utube I've seen-it's funny Yay!
A life without a Dog is no life at all, I always choose life.
It is rather shocking. Dodgy I had seen the clip previously, and just though, oh dear, someone is going to be embarrassed. But what stunned me utterly was finding out that not only is the driver one of the judges for the competition, he is in fact the Chairman of the CC! Yay!

Common sense, any kind of "reviewing the situation", and adequate choice of towing vehicle were definitely lacking in this instance. Forgivable in complete novice caravanners. I hope he is braced for just how cruel and nasty some of the programme reviews and social media comments will get. Personally, like most reality TV programmes, I think the CC will regret this programme, because for Joe Public, it is just going to reinforce a lot of the unwarranted prejudice regarding caravanners in general, and the Club in particular.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Just wait till Clarkson gets hold of it!

To be content with the decisions you’ve made, the lifestyle you lead and the friends you have is success beyond measure.