Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Result For Leicester
Little Tottenham could only draw with West Bromwich Albion tonight.

Great result for Leicester City - who I'm sure most of the country want to win the Premier League

Clap
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
With you there Bugs Clap
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
Rooting all the way for Leicester, but if they don't make it, then Tottenham will be a good second. great to see these two teams doing so well. Leicester are just a fairy tale coming true, but Tottenham have played well all season, and have been knocking on the door for a good few years. But I so want Leicester to win!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
The mighty United won at Tottenham this season - we have done so for the last 3 seasons!!

Easy meat  LoL 

We don't call it white hart lane - we call it "3 points lane"

The little Totts fans don't like that!!

Hope our bogey team status continues - we play them at St James' Park last game of the season!!

thumbup
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
History is in your hands then! We might be down the road at Boro, they play Brighton last game of season! Gasp
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart