Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Start A New Thread?
My apologies that I haven't added this "How Do I" before now!!

To start a new thread (new subject), decide which section you want to start it in eg "Caravans" - and click on that section's title:

[Image: startthread2-650comp.jpg]

On the next screen - you will see a "Post Thread" button at the top and bottom - just click on that and away you go!!

[Image: startthread650comp.jpg]

Enter the title of your "Thread"

Enter your text

When you're ready click "Post Thread"

Done!
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
I think it is an exceptionally easy website to use and post.and certainly become very friendly.
Dianne
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
(15-04-2015, 04:13 PM)DianneT Wrote: I think it is an exceptionally easy website to use and post.and certainly become very friendly.
Dianne

Get on with your holiday and leave the poor man alone  LoL     Hope you are really having a great time.  Smile
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room  Cool
LoL LoL LoL
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(15-04-2015, 02:56 PM)Bugs Wrote: My apologies that I haven't added this "How Do I" before now!!

To start a new thread (new subject), decide which section you want to start it in eg "Caravans" - and click on that section's title:

[Image: startthread2-650comp.jpg]

On the next screen - you will see a "Post Thread" button at the top and bottom - just click on that and away you go!!

[Image: startthread650comp.jpg]

Enter the title of your "Thread"

Enter your text

When you're ready click "Post Thread"

Done!

I think you want add main topic caravens dear this type just admin create if you add new user topic just click on new thread and create topic there have option new tread topic title and content filed if you want add own forum topic folder sorry for that just admin do it because user cant have access for this work....
Jullybina

It's not clear to me what your problem is?

Can you clarify please?

Cheers
Bugs