Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience Freedom & Feel Happier!
This is a Caravan Club initiative which is aimed at folks who are thinking of taking up camping, caravanning or motorhoming:

Take a caravan or motorhome holiday for better well-being and a more satisfied life!

Fantastic new website, experiencefreedom.co.uk by The Caravan Club, can help get you on the road to a new adventure and it really isn’t as hard as you may think.

While The Club already represents over one million caravanners, motorhomers and trailer-tenters, its new website, experiencefreedom.co.uk, is designed for complete novices who are thinking about trying a touring holiday for the first time. Jam-packed with practical advice, written in a clear and easy to understand manner – it could just be your answer to a happier life.

In a recent survey conducted by The Caravan Club among its members, 41% of respondents said they were likely to give a rating of 9 or more out of 10 for satisfaction with life, that’s 14% higher than the national average.  They also rated higher in the happiness stakes and feeling more worthwhile.

The weather may still be cold, and many New Year resolutions may have fallen by the wayside, but the start of the year is still a time that many people focus on their health and well-being and now’s the time to start thinking about what you want to do in 2015 to make you happier.

Director General of The Caravan Club, Nick Lomas says, “We think the explanation for why tourers are happier is obvious; people who take touring holidays spend more time in the great outdoors, more time having fun, more time with their loved ones and take many holidays each year. They don’t just wait for their one, two-week holiday in the summer – Every weekend can be a holiday. It makes sense that as a result they are more relaxed, less tired and rate higher in the happiness and satisfaction stakes than their non-caravanning counterparts!”

Lomas continues, “We hear it all the time; ‘I can’t afford a brand-new caravan’, ‘I feel nervous about towing or driving a large vehicle’, ‘I don’t have anywhere to keep it’, ‘It’s not for people like me, it’s not very cool is it’.  But all these things are just misconceptions and very easily overcome.”

experiencefreedom.co.uk offers practical solutions to these points, as well as many other not-so-obvious questions you need to ask when getting started.”

Three of the website’s top features are designed to instantly answer basic practical questions.

1) ‘Decision Tree’  - instantly identifies what type of touring holiday you are best suited to; caravanning, motorhoming or trailer-tenting.

2) ‘Towing Advice’ - a Handy Tool that identifies what weight and size of caravan or trailer-tent your car can safely tow.

3) ‘Maps’ - an interactive map which  allows site visitors to enter their postcode and instantly see dealers, private sellers and hire companies close-by – meaning they can be matched to an affordable vehicle and on the road in no time.

Lomas concludes, “The fact that you can buy a good second-hand caravan for less than five thousand pounds surprises many. http://experiencefreedom.co.uk offers practical advice and support to really put people at ease about trying touring for the first time, enabling them to hit the open road and start enjoying the fun, flexible accommodation that is a caravan. motorhome or trailer-tent. For them every weekend can now be a holiday and most importantly website visitors can see that a touring holiday is just for people like them! It is enjoyed by millions of people, including the retired, young families and couples – and they can’t all be wrong, can they?”
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny