Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
Well, it was a great result for United today, beating Palace 1-0

Hats off to Rafa Benitez - we were dead and buried when he came in

But he's turned us into a team again and results have been going well in recent weeks

At least we're in with a fighting chance of staying in the Premier League - however slim that chance is!

Bugs 
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Well done United. Rafa is a good manager, just hope he gets the support and set up he needs. Fingers crossed for you. Neil Warnock is doing great things at Rotherham United as well, not sure if he will stay though. I think his wife is less than well, but hats off to his efforts!
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Will Leicester City wipe the smile off the Man United fans faces today.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
Hope so, we are cheering for them! LoL
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Come on Leicester!

Smile
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Although a partial  (not first choice) Man U fan for the last 40 years hope Leicester can beat them! Clap
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
C'mon Leicester......! Banana Banana Banana
1-1 good result
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
Great result at Old Trafford.
Hi all,
Yes a good result, it's nice to think a lot of people from all over are supporting the foxes and wishing them well.
Frenchconnection AKA LeicesterLad ( on other forums ).
" Roughin' it, Smoothly "