Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
(30-06-2021, 06:26 PM)Riggers Wrote: I believe we have a really good chance of making the final now if everyone stays focused on each game

Hope you haven't put the hex on it Riggers.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(30-06-2021, 07:40 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(30-06-2021, 06:26 PM)Riggers Wrote: I believe we have a really good chance of making the final now if everyone stays focused on each game

Flipping heck - it will all be my fault now Gasp
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

(30-06-2021, 08:26 PM)Riggers Wrote:
(30-06-2021, 07:40 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Flipping heck - it will all be my fault now Gasp

Has to be somebody's if they loose!! whistle

So far so good. They did look like a different team tonight compared to the Scotland game, but I suspect that Ukraine had fun out of steam following that epic match against Switzerland the other night.

Well I think we have a good chance to go all the way now. Bring on Denmark
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

I am sorry to say this but the behaviour of a large number of British Supporters at Wembley last night was nothing short of disgraceful!
To boo loudly during the Danish National Anthem was dreadful and then followed all through the game whenever the ball was in Danish possession. I was ashamed to be a Brit!
Then the final disgrace to shine a lazor at their goalkeeper!
We should be disqualified!

TF
Only saw the end 30 minutes as not football fans. Yes the booing was a disgrace I don’t know what Britain is coming too. Very bad sportsmanship. Please England are through though the players are better behaved. Licily we have 4 days of Cricket ahead to watch Clap Clap Clap Clap
Only saw the end 30 minutes as not football fans. Glad England are through. Yes the booing was a disgrace I don’t know what Britain is coming too. Very bad sportsmanship.

Luckily we have 4 days of Cricket ahead to watch Clap Clap Clap Clap
(08-07-2021, 02:31 PM)Tigerfish Wrote: I am sorry to say this but the behaviour of a large number of British Supporters at Wembley last night was nothing short of disgraceful!
To boo loudly during the Danish National Anthem was dreadful and then followed all through the game whenever the ball was in Danish possession. I was ashamed to be a Brit!
Then the final disgrace to shine a lazor at their goalkeeper!
We should be disqualified!

TF

I don’t think the team should be punished for the moron supporters. I do think with the technology to hand that individual should be identified and banned for life.
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
You are probably right OP but I do think that either the ref or the English captain should have stopped the match and threatened to take the players off the field if the booing didn’t stop.
The honour of U.K. sport was being besmirched!

TF