Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Chat
Celebration for a few of the members I think with wins for Newcastle, their first in the Premiership this season, and for Yeovil in the FA Cup, and M City taking them back to the top of the league.

Bugs, TF and Riggers should be on a high tonight.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

Yes thank you Nellie - a very happy City fan. Pleased for Bugs to - hope here is the start of better things for Newcastle
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

At last something for bugs to celebrate. Could this be the start of the great escape for both Newcastle and Norwich, at the expense of Leeds and Everton?

Can’t believe it Nell, won 2 games on the trot
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
Perhaps this is what you and bugs should be singing at the moment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7dvQGdckKc

(22-01-2022, 11:00 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: At last something for bugs to celebrate. Could this be the start of the great escape for both Newcastle and Norwich, at the expense of Leeds and Everton?

We're in the midst of being linked with every player under the sun at the moment - but not actually signing any of them!

It's always the same during a transfer window - but since we became "moneybags United" it's been a lot worse this time.

Being (still) in serious relegation trouble puts a lot of the better players off, of course  Blush

Most of the foreign players being mentioned I have honestly never heard of before the transfer window opened!! 

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
It’s an exciting new world for you especially the gossip mongers. You seem to be heading in right direction though Bugs unlike Watford & Everton

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

A night to celebrate for bugs. Second win in the bounce for Newcastle, and our of the bottom 3 to boot.

(08-02-2022, 10:46 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: A night to celebrate for bugs. Second win in the bounce for Newcastle, and our of the bottom 3 to boot.

Yes, we had a great night beating Everton to follow our victory over Leeds Utd.

I wasn’t there sadly - think my days attending games are over now as the risks are too great for me - but I’m assured that the atmosphere was electric, even by our usual standards!

Think we’ve at least given ourselves a chance of staying up (fingers crossed)

[Image: 9-C06-B6-D3-8-A54-44-BA-917-B-368140-B2-C895.jpg]
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Good win against Aston Villa Bugs. Need to keep winning at home