Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Personality of the Year.
Well who do folks believe will be "Sports Personality of the Year" tonight?

I am having difficulty in who to vote for there are quite a few I favour.

Alistair Brownlee, Mo Farah, Nick Skelton, Max Whitlock, and Andy Murray.

I think it will be between Mo and Nick I vote for as I think they have been in their Sports the longest. Andy has won it twice and will go on perhaps to win again as most of the others in the list will being so young.
Adam Peaty is my choice but it's not something I'll be watching or voting for.
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
My top three would be Andy Murray, Mo Farah and Laura Kenny. On achievement alone it ought to be Andy; I'd like it to be Mo, but he never seems to capture the nation's affection. On personality Laura should win it!
You don't have to a have a dog in your life - but it certainly helps!
I think they should rename it really to remove the word personality because there's not much of that amongst the contenders
Yes, it's really Sports Achievement of the Year isn't it? How else would such charismatic figures as Fatima Whitbread, Nigel Mansell and Princess Anne have won? Yay!
You don't have to a have a dog in your life - but it certainly helps!
I've honestly never heard of most of them!

Probably because I don't watch things like Olympic games etc

Won't be watching as I object to being told a restricted list that we can vote for - I think the public should be free to vote for whoever we wish.....

Then it would probably be won by Sporty McSportface

thumbup
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
I don't know who most of them are.

Based on my success at predicting results this year I'd say Andy Murray will get it ..yawn
Alistair Brownlee would get my vote for sports personality of the year if I was voting. He shows true sportsmanship at the highest level.
If I was voting for a sportsperson based on their achievements I would vote for Andy Murray.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
I agree with M. Laura Kenny for personality and Andy M for achievement and consistence throughout the year.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(18-12-2016, 05:37 PM)Bugs Wrote: I've honestly never heard of most of them!

Probably because I don't watch things like Olympic games etc

Won't be watching as I object to being told a restricted list that we can vote for - I think the public should be free to vote for whoever we wish.....

Then it would probably be won by Sporty McSportface

thumbup

The problem with being open to be able to vote for whoever you wish the voting would take a week, a lot of work and also some Sports wouldn't get a look in would all be Football I expect the most popular game in the UK.