Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Mathews
Well done TF Clap
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
My Saturday morning may yet be saved!! thumbup
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Doubtful Riggers, but we can but hope nah
Was in the Garage earlier and picked up the Daily Mail to read whilst I was waiting, Inside they had a half page about how the BBC had sacked B Matthews due to his being off sick. Matthews reported to be very unhappy about it, but little he can do. The Mail reports that many people are upset & threatening to Boycott the BBC. I think that I'll join them.

My written question to the BBC remains unanswered at present.

TF
I posted a link to said article on page 1

whistle
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Wouldn't be surprised if it's true judging by recent moves to replace people like Desmond Carrington. Didn't know about Alex Lester and Janice Long
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
See he has been invited back to make a series of specials and farewell show Clap
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
Now after 48 hrs, still no reply to my question from the BBC

TF
(31-01-2017, 10:30 AM)Riggers Wrote: Chris Evans has grown on me - can still be annoying though and pleased to still have the off button!!

Sorry Riggs, can't stand the bloke, mind he probably doesn't like me either, I have tried and tried but his voice gets on my you know what !!  twitchy   
(02-02-2017, 12:15 PM)Tigerfish Wrote: Now after 48 hrs, still no reply to my question from the BBC

TF

Does that surprise you TF ?

Bit like some other organisation we all know arghh