Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations for Pembrokeshire sites please
Millie, try to visit Solva if you can. And if you do, leave the car in the car park and walk up through the path on the left hand side of the inlet. That will take you up to a fantastic viewing point both out to sea and the surrounding shoreline.

TF
Thanks TF. I am making a note of all these recommendations. Thank you so much.
Retirement is relentless. Rolleyes
(18-02-2017, 11:46 AM)Takethedogalong Wrote: It is gorgeous. Take a look at the Blue Lagoon, on old slate quarry. Used for Red Bull high diving I think now.

There quite a few diving in off the rocks when we were there a couple of years ago. Very interesting walk along the cliff tops.
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

(18-02-2017, 10:33 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(18-02-2017, 11:46 AM)Takethedogalong Wrote: It is gorgeous. Take a look at the Blue Lagoon, on old slate quarry. Used for Red Bull high diving I think now.

There quite a few diving in off the rocks when we were there a couple of years ago. Very interesting walk along the cliff tops.

It is a wonderful walk from Abereiddy (Blue Pool) along the Coastal path to Porthgain, the scenery is spectacular, look out for the Seals  
(18-02-2017, 11:01 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(18-02-2017, 10:33 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

It is a wonderful walk from Abereiddy (Blue Pool) along the Coastal path to Porthgain, the scenery is spectacular, look out for the Seals  

That's the one!!

[Image: P1020382.jpg]

Spotted at the Harbour entrance at Porthgain
Just look at that schnoz!  I bet he's grumpy, what say you Smeesh? Undecided

TF
No, he was a happy chappie, that's a smile down west TF, as the Sun was nearly shining
Just a quick one for anybody picking up on this post. I can thoroughly recommend Woody Kiln Farm, Herbranston near Milford Haven. A great quiet easily accessed site. I'll post a separate review for it.