Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The £30k Glamping Tent
A Derbyshire motor home supplier is pegging its hopes on the 'glamping' market for future growth after it starting selling luxury tents which feature facilities such as a spa bath and a fully-equipped kitchen.

The leisure division of Geoff Cox, based in Derby Road, Denby, has become the only UK distributor of the Adria luxury tents, which range in price from £18,000 to £30,000.

The Adria product is a mobile, modular tent that comes in a large box weighing two tonnes and is delivered on a low loader to a mobile home site or field.

When the self-assembly kit is put together it opens up into a large tent complete with double beds, fully-equipped kitchen, toilet and powerful shower, television, and even a spa bath. Measuring 5.9 metres by 3.4 metres, the tent can sleep at least four people and even has a loft bedroom.

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derbyshi...73EpXK0.99
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Good luck with that one Mr Cox Huh
A life without a Dog is no life at all, I always choose life.
It doesn't lend itself to touring or backpacking, does it? Yay!

To be content with the decisions you’ve made, the lifestyle you lead and the friends you have is success beyond measure.
I guess in the Caravan Club that will come under the new Truck and Bus Section then.
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.