Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldi Caravan Stuff
I want a collapsible bucket. I can't be bothered to go at the moment. Maybe after another coffee
Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be  
My DNA is saying don't rush. Rolleyes In a few days time they will be half price, baskets full of unwanted buckets and bowls! We are not desperate to replace what we have.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
I'll follow that guidance I think. I've been cleaning the van today of all the caked on interior filth. Dogs eh. I have to pick my day or the caravan hound follows me and causes havoc
We are having a clean out today, even an afternoon trip with our two involves major fur removal! Then there are all the covers, and covers on covers that need washing....... It would be easier after a long trip to Furminate our MH! The moment the door is unlocked they are in as well, sleeping inside, just in case..... Huh

I did discover a new way of removing moulting fur from our two though, only on none bony parts mind, I have a small flat bladed garden rake, and they now come for a scratch when I am busy with it. Birds round us all have Labby fur lined nests! whistle
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Our dogs aren't prone to moulting but the ginger simpleton cat makes up for them. We have a furry tablecloth in the kitchen today as she thought it looked like a good bed last night
Bella has suddenly started moulting quite a lot and her combed hair has gone into bird feeder and disappeared. We will go look at Aldi tomorrow for the specials and report back all being well.
H

Living with Parkinson’s and exercising the brain and body to hold it at bay

Going to the beach every day, we have more probs with sand than moulting

But it's ideal for exercising the collies so a bit of a trade-off

Undecided
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
You think you have problems with your dogs, my problem is with our Chameleon