Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful or Gimmicky.
On a Caravanners Group on FaceBook they have gone mad ordering these. Useful or Gimmick. It changes colour or you can set the colour you want.

[Image: IMG_0613.jpg]
Must admit one of my guilty pleasures is all they gimmicky toys and LED lights .. My last garden had noise activated plastic budgies and frogs with eyes that lit up. Drove Mrs Smeesh nuts... Been well warned to keep away from B&M that sell all those wee mad led light ornaments.... Already have two baby owls with led eyes on one of my trees...  She's no seen it yit !! nah
I suppose it saves a shot in the dark.
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
Reminds me of a Brothel I once visited in Shanghai
Admiral Sir! Surely not!

TF
(05-04-2017, 11:23 PM)Admiral Wrote: Reminds me of a Brothel I once visited in Shanghai

LoL LoL LoL
----------
Cheers

Brian
Admiral. Your post reminds me of a poem which starts

On the street of a thousand *********

By the sign of the hanging ***

Stood a lovely Chinese maiden

By the name of Who Flung ****

Did you happen to see the said maiden when you visited Shanghai. ?? Big Grin
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
I think this thread is going down the pan. Blush twitchy
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
(06-04-2017, 06:13 PM)neveramsure Wrote: I think this thread is going down the pan. Blush  twitchy

It's certainly in danger of being flushed away soon on this family friendly forum 

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
What is the gadget? Is it something that lights up under loo seat? Or dodgy coloured rinse water?
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart