Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 van sites with a little extra
Whilst driving just West of Machynilleth I noticed several red kites circling overhead.  Later in the evening whilst researching CL's in the area we came across this site

Plas Forge
Llanidloes Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8RZ

No facilities, no EHU, £5/night and the farmer feeds Red Kites at 1500hrs each day.
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
Thanks for that OP. Could be a good overnighter for us if we manage a Welsh tour later in year.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
(30-05-2017, 06:49 PM)Oneputt Wrote: Whilst driving just West of Machynilleth I noticed several red kites circling overhead.  Later in the evening whilst researching CL's in the area we came across this site

Plas Forge
Llanidloes Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8RZ

No facilities, no EHU, £5/night and the farmer feeds Red Kites at 1500hrs each day.

I hope you got piccys OP Yep
No where to stop Hapz.
(30-05-2017, 07:59 PM)Oneputt Wrote: No where to stop Hapz.

£5 a night?, stay there I'll pay the fiver Yay! Yay! get piccys Clap
Thanks for the offer Hapz, but save your hard earned as no time at the moment, starting journey home tomorrow. We will return though.
It's a nice area OP and plenty of Red Kites all around that part of the country. Yep

Last year we stayed not far away on Furnace Farm on the A487, there is the bonus of an RSPB centre just a short walk away. thumbup
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.