Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Big Little Tent Festival"
(30-06-2017, 10:22 AM)neveramsure Wrote:
(30-06-2017, 10:00 AM)Happydaze Wrote:
(30-06-2017, 09:54 AM)neveramsure Wrote:
(30-06-2017, 09:31 AM)Happydaze Wrote: To join any of the 'clubs' would need(for me) to be open to all Campers right across the board not restrictive to only wheeled units. I've done a lot of the independents of late & see it as the way forward-true inclusivity it makes for a good & friendly atmosphere. For me there is no room for heavy handed rules other than for safety related Yep

That idea is good in theory Hapz but some of the existing sites aren't large enough to accommodate a tent/camping area without reducing the number of pitches. Otherwise I would not have a problem with that.

Nevers, you do realise I'm talking generally not specific to any club. I've had my time doing the 'club' thing & found it not to my liking. If however they became inclusive I'd be happy to go back. Inclusivity these days(with some leisure companys) is a bolt on buzz word not a commitment Undecided

Yep I get you Hapz.
The CMC openly admit that the purpose of this "event" is aimed at eventually drawing people over to caravans or moterhomes.

There you go then. . . .Whoosh. . . .Thats the 'inclusivity' out of the window. They're trying to bend others to their will not catering for everyone, other than little ghettos Cry
A life without a Dog is no life at all, I always choose life.
In my experience C&CC is far more inclusive. From backpacker tents through to RVs - all are welcome. I've seen converted military trucks, tailgate awnings, rooftop tents etc etc.

To be content with the decisions you’ve made, the lifestyle you lead and the friends you have is success beyond measure.