Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caravan show
We've had a nice day at the show - quite busy but nothing like CAMC members day. Lots of caravans & motorhomes on show of course, and a very good range of all sorts of accessories with very good offers as per previous years.

I didn't manage to rein in my sending - we are still eating off 40 yr old melamine in our van, design very 70s & I couldn't resist a new set of Corelle crockery at 25% off. We did our research on bike racks & fixed awnings too.

Oh, and look who I ran into on a stand....the lovely Graham Powell from CaravanFinder TV, who was delighted to learn that quite a few of us watch his programmes. He says hello to Bugs, who is "a great chap".
[Image: IMG_4263.jpg]
My blog of our travels with & without the caravan: http://v2.travelark.org/traveller/blackpoolbelle  

BB

It's nice to hear that you chatted to Graham - isn't he such a really nice man? 

I haven't been to the show for a couple of years now, but he knows how much work I put into "establishing" CaravanChat - still a work in progress of course  Blush

He almost featured CaravanChat on one of his TV shows once!

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny