Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Honda EU22i
[Image: Honda_EU22_lowres.jpg][Image: Honda_EU22_1_lowres.jpg][Image: Honda_EU22_3_lowres.jpg]

Honda will be showcasing the newly launched portable EU22i invertor generator at the 2018 Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show at Birmingham NEC from 20-25 February. Launched only last month the new EU22i, successor to the best-selling EU20i, offers a 10 per cent increase in power, plus a range of enhancements to make it more durable and user friendly – ideal for the modern day camper or caravanner.

The new EU22i will be exhibited alongside the compact and reliable EU10i and EU30i generators. Equipping campers and caravanners with essential gear is exactly what Honda does best and all three provide electricity in a simple, handheld package, undertaking everyday tasks such as boiling the kettle, charging phones and cameras and much more with ease. 

As well as providing the essentials, Honda knows how to make camping fun. For the more adventurous explorers out there Honda will be displaying the Vision 110 and MSX 125 scooters while active water-going campers can check out Honda’s inflatable Honwaves (T27-IE and T32IE) and a selection of outboard engines (BF2.3, BF4 BF5, BF6 and BF8).

With the unpredictable British weather, the chances of being caught in a downpour are high and if you’re really unlucky and flooding does occur, Honda’s WX10 water pump will be a very welcome addition. An ideal choice as, like Honda’s generators, the WX10 is reliable, lightweight, compact and easy to transport.

While you’re away why not keep your lawn in tip-top condition with the Honda Miimo robotic lawn mower. The ultimate time and labour saving device, once installed it’s self-charging, cuts little and often and needs minimal human interaction and will mean you will return from your holiday with a perfect finish to your lawn.

To find out more about the Honda range, visit http://www.honda.co.uk and follow @HondaUKPower on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up-to-date with all the latest news on Honda’s power products.
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
I wonder if Honda will be bringing out a robot to do the cooking and washing up? Rolleyes

Just a thought whistle .
What is life if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.