Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations 2018
Well, it's that time again Yep
Three days to go before kick off. Lets hope for some outstanding Rugby matches, last year was good, this year could be better.
I think that the teams are a lot closer this time around, with a sneaking feeling that Scotland could do very well.
Of course, England are my choice of winners, but it may well be hard earned, this can only be good for us the viewer/supporter..........Bring it on Celebrate
I gave my dog love..... And he became my friend for life   Cool
Looking forward to it!

To be content with the decisions you’ve made, the lifestyle you lead and the friends you have is success beyond measure.
Me too Yep
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

Wales first game on my 75th birthday. I've asked for a substantial win!
Happy Birthday, Emmerson.

Only a couple of hours to kick off now.

To be content with the decisions you’ve made, the lifestyle you lead and the friends you have is success beyond measure.
Bookies are predicting a win for Wales, should be a good well fought game. Wales V Scotland is always exciting.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
There you go, Emmerson. Even with a reduced squad, Wales pulled off a convincing win over the ragged Scots. It wasn’t even close. thumbup

Thank you friends! It was an amazing win, and bodes well for the championship! Now off for my birthday dinner, g'night!
What a great match between Ireland and France. Tension and excitement right to the last minute. The Wales/Scotland match was dull and boring by comparison. The Bookies were spot on with their prediction.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
Wales played very well against a definitely out of sorts Scotland. Ireland were quite fortunate to win in the end as they should have wrapped the result up before half time, but it certainly was an exciting second half.

Happy Birthday, Emm. Hope you enjoy your dinner this evening.
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!