Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Olympics!
We shall be watching. In the meantime, Aldi have a couple of cracking adverts on the go......

In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
The lower one of the Two has the DCOS in fits of laughter!

TF
Thanks for those, I've not seen either before. Yep
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

Looking forward to it we watch Ski Sunday every week I have two favourites to watch GB’s Dave Ryding who has been doing very well this season nice to have a Brit but also cheer for Austria.
I've never been skiiing, but I used to ice skate a bit. Loved watching all the great brits ice skating in the past. There are some really good Winter Olympic events, always enjoyable.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
I prefer the winter Olympics, used to love ice skating, but not good at it, cracked my head on the ice once, it's very unforgiving. Sad
Thanks for the adverts TDA, liked the second one a lot.
The Olympic games, both Summer and Winter varieties. is becoming like a political football. It has been totally devalued. State sponsored drugs cheating has made Olympic records meaningless. ..Clean athletes rarely can compete against drugs cheats and win.
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
I have no illusions, but still enjoy watching different sports. Good to see smaller nations enjoying their national sports.
Just been watching some old Olympics stuff on YouTube. I know that Ice Dance is rather different nowadays, but have to say Torvill and Dean were sublime, and for me still the best. This was always my favourite routine of theirs, more so than Bolero. Their synchronisation and choreography was outstanding. Enjoy:    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qp2c_SvdJkI
Apparently Christopher Dean has been coaching some of this years 'dancers'. I can't remember what nationality they were, but we watched the couple the other day, and whilst they were good they lacked 'the chemistry' between Torville and Dean. Brilliant ALDI advert too.