Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Paralympics 2018
So proud of this young man who lives in our Village.

[Image: 5316_D174_3_F83_41_D7_AFF9_F0_BC07772853.jpg]
Is he the Skateboarder? He was interviewed last night on the news, if it was he.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(08-03-2018, 09:18 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Is he the Skateboarder? He was interviewed last night on the news, if it was he.

Yes he is a skateboarder nellie our son knows him well.
(08-03-2018, 09:54 PM)DianneT Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 09:18 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Is he the Skateboarder? He was interviewed last night on the news, if it was he.

Yes he is a skateboarder nellie our son knows him well.

He's done well. as he only took up the sport about 6 yrs ago, if I remember correctly. Hope that he successful over there.

So do I he lost his leg in Afghanistan in 2010 when he stood on an explosive device.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Pick
We shall be glued to the box watching. Such inspirational people.
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
We will be watching too such admiration of them. The blind competitors amaze me.

Good Luck Team GB bring home the Medals.
(09-03-2018, 06:30 PM)DianneT Wrote: We will be watching too such admiration of them.  The blind competitors amaze me.

Good Luck Team GB bring home the Medals.

We echo Dianne's comments wholeheartedly. notworthy
My blog of our travels with & without the caravan: http://v2.travelark.org/traveller/blackpoolbelle  

Well, we've our first medal already, a silver for Millie Knight and guide Brett Wild in the downhill. A good start!! thumbup

(10-03-2018, 09:19 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Well, we've our first medal already, a silver for Millie Knight and guide Brett Wild in the downhill. A good start!! thumbup

Yes very good. Clap Clap Clap