Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Rally
Perhaps it’s a cunning plan to stop thread domination whistle
A bird doesn't sing because it has the answer, it sings because it has a song
I've thrown in the towel on that one! I am doing a lot of post ignoring at the moment. I don't have a problem with anyone who posts , but it's those who insist on knowing every aspect of a life that feed the Frenzy. Politeness means every question is answered, no stone left unturned, every detail explained. Ce la vie......... Huh
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
Both clubs have got such large web sites they have become maze like.
I don't like the lego site maintenance bit, an on screen apology and information would be better.
As for thread dominant posts I think this is the intention by getting attention. Rolleyes Not that saying anything helps. Sad
Anyone back in yet? I can see some folks have posted, guess they were logged in prior to shutdown, but I cannot log in, or see certain pages on website. Huh
In our home, dog fur is a fashion accessory! It's also a condiment....... Yay!  Heart
(23-06-2018, 07:32 PM)Takethedogalong Wrote: Anyone back in yet? I can see some folks have posted, guess they were logged in prior to shutdown, but I cannot log in, or see certain pages on website. Huh

Yes, I can get straight in TDA

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Cheers
Bugs

EDIT: Sorry TDA - now I can't log in! Still problems, I guess  Gasp

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Thanks Bugs, at least it isn't just me!
OMG.........someone is looking over my shoulder.........the Just Eat advert has popped up on a banner! Dodgy

Never used it, never googled it! please
I have just managed to sign in this minute, but too late to be of any use to me. Sad Perhaps it will still be working tomorrow but I'd not put any money on it.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

Seems to be working this morning. The distribution of the days marked as fully booked on the site and pitch type I'm following seems to have changed a lot. I hope that does not mean some peoples' bookings have been screwed up.

The "Lego" picture says it all. That type of plug does not fit that type of socket. Q.E.D.
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
I think it booted up around 10pm.