Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014, Mercedes ML350AMG
2014 Mercedes ML350AMG 52,000 miles superb condition 11 months MOT and has just had its major 4 year service. No maintenance now required until July 2019. Top of the range specification, running on Ad Blu meaning very low emissions. It has been Paint sealed and comes complete with Factory fitted electrically deployed towbar. This really is the best and most stable tow vehicle that I have had in 40 years of caravanning.
The only reason for selling is the end of caravanning and thus no longer requiring such a large tow vehicle.
Offers in the region of £20,500

TF
My ML350AMG

[Image: IMG_3282.jpg]

TF
Well I think that the Caravan is going soon, And it is clear that the Merc will fetch £20K with the dealers, that will suite me! But in truth this is such a wonderful Tow car that I am loath to just sell it into the trade, without again offering it to caravan users. She has just had her "Big" 4 year service and has flown through her MOT. In truth the only cost on the Horizon is that in a couple of thousand miles I would be thinking of changing her front tyres. Apart from that, nothing expected. I will be very sorry to part with her.

TF
Should I be looking for a replacement vehicle I'd certainly love to take you on the offer but as my Volvo is not yet 2 yrs old it's much too early for me to think about changing.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”