Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging in to CAMC forum!!
Is it just me or are other too unable to log this evening? I've tried a few time but with no success.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

Curiouser & couriouser!! I have been able to chat on-line to one of the CC's reps and it seems that even they are unable to log in too. She has reported the issue to the IT dept so that a fix can be made. What a mess the whole system has become since the old "FIX??" !!

Just tried and got straight in on my phone, Nellie thumbup
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
Haven't tried on my laptop yet though .
Just tried no problem signed in from couple hours ago.
(01-10-2018, 08:09 PM)DianneT Wrote: Just tried no problem signed in from couple hours ago.

Just tried myself again and nowt's happening!! Very Strange.

I can't get in at all, and in fact none of the links on the home page work at all on my PC or laptop. However I can get in through my phone! Through it I talked to Carole through that help chat thing and she said there is a problem and yes people have said that mobile devices are working but not their computers. They are working on it
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
I'm in on my laptop, but can't Log out arghh
Tried closing the page and re opening it, still no joy, am logged in, but can't log out Huh
It gets stranger and stranger. I have now been able to log on on my computer but can't open any posts in the CT. I did manage to get the "Search by Map" facility to work but it wouldn't allow me to select any CLs and now it won't even bring up the map that I had previously. I did manage to get onto CT on the Kindle though.....what the hecks going on!!

I can see the latest activity but have no access to any of the posts, haven't tried logging in, was just trying to have a read. No info from the club. Something seems to happen every month when IT are bringing in the next booking sessions? That's my theory.