Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Campsite Section
Folks

We have added this section as a place where we can discuss all aspects of UK Campsites, share our experiences and views, and recommend our favourites!

Cheers
Bugs
Big Grin
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Well just come back from four nights at the Chatsworth House CC site - one of our favourites and only 41 miles from home. We again enjoyed the tranquillity of the site and the ease of access into the grounds of Chatsworth House itself. It was good to see plenty of children ( and all extremely well behaved!) on site this weekend. As we left today plenty of pitches available for the mid weekers after being full over the weekend. Since our last visit some work has been carried out to improve a number of the smaller hardstanding pitches so they are now awning pitches.

Our next planned visit is to the Hebden Bridge CC site - another favourite of ours. This great non facility site is wonderfully quiet and again close to home so we can get there without a long journey. With the stream running across the back of the site the sound of a gurgling brook makes up for the road noise at certain times of the day. With the village close by, pubs within walking distance and the bus stop at the site entrance you can forget the car and chill out. Important to me when I regularly drive over 1000 miles a week for work.

Cant wait to be away again soon
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.