Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Season
Footy's back!

Off down to the big city today to visit "the Cathedral on the Hill" to watch the mighty United take Arsenal apart (hopefully!)

The weather here is still very wet so the "gunners" will get a typical north-east welcome  Wink

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Well that didn't go as planned

Blush Sad
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
Early days yet Bugs!
Riggers - 2022 Elddis Chatsworth 185 Motorhome

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

That was a bonus win Bugs! Didn’t expect you to get any points today!

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

(25-08-2019, 06:52 PM)Riggers Wrote: That was a bonus win Bugs! Didn’t expect you to get any points today!

Neither did we, Riggers!

Our new "Head Coach" was apparently watching cricket  nah so the theory goes that the players got together and decided to revert to Rafa's formation and work ethic.......and it was a typical Rafa-esque performance.

No doubt Bruce will intervene again next week to make sure we lose to Watford  Angry

Bugs
Gasp that’s so cynical but possibly true LoL

Off to the big city today to hopefully watch the mighty United defeat Watford to follow up on our excellent win last week at Tottenham  Yep

This is the view from my new seat this season:

[Image: toon3000.jpg]
Good luck Bugs - enjoy