Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACSI Credit Card Details Change
Hi I have received an email off ACSI saying my membership card for 2020 will renew in October I no longer have the credit card that is registered with them so want to change my card details the only way of doing this seems to be clicking on a link in the email and sending my new card details. I am not keen on sending card details via a link has anybody else used this service in the past or know any other way to change my card details on their website. I do not really want to have to telephone Holland.

Regards Bernard
Bernard

I believe you should have an account with ACSI with Username and Password where you can change payment details which I did when a Member.  Unfortunately am not a member now since retiring from Caravanning.

Dianne
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
(29-08-2019, 06:59 PM)DianneT Wrote: Bernard

I believe you should have an account with ACSI with Username and Password where you can change payment details which I did when a Member.  Unfortunately am not a member now since retiring from Caravanning.

Dianne
Thanks for the reply Dianne I thought that would be the case but there does not seem anyway of amending payment details on the website it only gives you access to change your name and address or you password.

Regards Bernard
(29-08-2019, 09:05 PM)Bernieuk1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply Dianne I thought that would be the case but there does not seem anyway of amending payment details on the website it only gives you access to change your name and address or you password.

Regards Bernard

Just looked atACSI CC Website as in below try sending email to Customer Services I have marked upper left of page.

[Image: 4613-EDCE-06-FA-4753-835-C-A7902-C8-B0-B7-F.jpg]

Hope this helps
Dianne
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
(29-08-2019, 01:51 PM)Bernieuk1 Wrote: Hi I have received an email off ACSI saying my membership card for 2020 will renew in October I no longer have the credit card that is registered with them so want to change my card details the only way of doing this seems to be clicking on a link in the email and sending my new card details. I am not keen on sending card details via a link has anybody else used this service in the past or know any other way to change my card details on their website. I do not really want to have to telephone Holland.

Regards Bernard

If you simply write to say you have changed your card they will tell you this but obviously do not give details they respond:

Many thanks for your email.
You will receive an e-mail from us in October to settle your payment with this new creditcard for the next edition 2020 in a secure way. We will also ask for a direct debit mandate so that we can automatically debit the money the following years.  
We hope we have informed you sufficiently.
With kind regards,
Thomas Kogels
Customer Contact Center