Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brittany Ferries Covid 19
Brittany Ferries have just announced that they are consolidating their ferry services therefore many services are being cancelled at this time it appears the cancellations are up to 10 April. Details on their website.
It appears that the whole transport and Holiday Industry is in melt down. This could have repercussions for years to come.

TF
We will soon be in Lock Down. I can see lots of caravan/Motorhome trips to Europe cancelled and lots of folks coming back. Very sad .Thanks HarryML for posting.
It's just two weeks ago that I arrived home from Spain having spent the last three months there.   I found it heartbreaking to pack up and leave - but now - maybe I'm the lucky one.
Didn’t realise you were homes a Jaydug. Yes it is probably a blessing in disguise that you came home then.
I have a group from Normandy arriving early April for a family birthday party , their grandmother lives in Brandon and is 100 years old the first week in April.The son has spent a lot of time arranging the event so I just hope they can get here.