Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New warning just announce.
[Image: 98-FF0-FB9-1-CC6-4-CA4-AF97-BBF2-E04-C3-DEB.jpg]
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
Only to be expected I suppose. Can see it being extended for a much longer period
Riggers - 2020 Swift Celebrate Super QEB & 2019 Volvo S90.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

This is going to take at least two years to recover from.

TF
Will be used as an excuse for everything that goes wrong in the future.
(18-03-2020, 01:24 PM)David from Suffolk Wrote: Will be used as an excuse for everything that goes wrong in the future.

How do you think "non-essential travel restrictions" will affect you?
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

Nellie
I plan to keep the CL open and let visitors make up their own minds, we have had cancellations but that has been due to events they were attending being canceled . Time will tell but I have a gut feeling all CL's will have a lean year.
David, we just have to hope that the virus runs it's course quickly, and then the Gov can cancel the travel restrictions sooner than they originally thought that they'd be able to. We can then all get out again in our vans and visit the CL's and so help them out once more.
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

Its not all bad news, we have a family with 2 vans arriving today for 3 nights, I see very little problems with this as a van is just as good as being at home but with a different view.
I agree David. We have changed our booking to Knaresborough across to Hebden Bridge to reduce the travelling from next Thursday for 10 nights. Will continue to see what happens but I don’t see an issue at staying on this non facility site. No different to being at home. Same problems about supplies etc wherever you are. Just nicer surroundings and better areas to walk.
Riggers - 2020 Swift Celebrate Super QEB & 2019 Volvo S90.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.