Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations
(10-11-2020, 11:15 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 08:51 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:52 PM)emmerson Wrote: Ah but there's always next year!

Hopefully by then Wales will be playing the Scarlets Way when Pivac  and Stevo were there, I am still peeved that the WRU let Shaun go, look how he has transformed the French defence

Looks as if Pivac might be the next to be given the old heave ho after Defence coach Byron Hayward left his role on Sunday.

You are probably spot on Nellie, a shame as Pivac played some wonderful open rugby when he was at my beloved Scarlets, when Gatland left Wales should have replaced Gatland with Shaun Edwards and built a team around him,  I don't think we have seen the last of Shaun Edwards in a Wales set-up

Do you think that if Pivac goes the Welsh RFU will try to get Edwards back as team manager/head coach?
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(11-11-2020, 08:50 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 11:15 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 08:51 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:52 PM)emmerson Wrote: Ah but there's always next year!

Hopefully by then Wales will be playing the Scarlets Way when Pivac  and Stevo were there, I am still peeved that the WRU let Shaun go, look how he has transformed the French defence

Looks as if Pivac might be the next to be given the old heave ho after Defence coach Byron Hayward left his role on Sunday.

You are probably spot on Nellie, a shame as Pivac played some wonderful open rugby when he was at my beloved Scarlets, when Gatland left Wales should have replaced Gatland with Shaun Edwards and built a team around him,  I don't think we have seen the last of Shaun Edwards in a Wales set-up

Do you think that if Pivac goes the Welsh RFU will try to get Edwards back as team manager/head coach?

YES, that is what Edwards wanted, it will cost the WRU maga sheckels to get him though, Wales need him now and he loves the Welsh people
It will be interesting to see what happens after this series of Autumn internationals.

Wales arghh arghh arghh

Ireland Clap
(14-11-2020, 09:25 AM)Admiral Wrote: Wales       arghh   arghh   arghh

Ireland    Clap

And I think that the team in green had more up their sleeve too.
Two comfortable wins eventually for Scotland and England. Next Saturday's matches should be closer affairs.

(14-11-2020, 08:36 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Ireland    Clap

Two comfortable wins eventually for Scotland and England. Next Saturday's matches should be closer affairs.

I understand that Wales will put out an experimental side, well more experimental than the one they put out on Friday in Dublin Huh
(14-11-2020, 11:14 PM)Admiral Wrote:
(14-11-2020, 08:36 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote:

Ireland    Clap

I understand that Wales will put out an experimental side, well more experimental than the one they put out on Friday in Dublin     Huh

Dodgy Yay!