Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Masters
Hi everybody,

If, like me, you're a fan of golf, who do you fancy to wear this year's Green Jacket.
I'll stick my neck out and go for Rory, or the big fella D.Johnson, I think the other big fella Bryson(I can't spell Dechambeau LoL )will struggle on the greens. An outside bet could be Tyrell Hatton Yep
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
Starts today on sky sports, the big boy Bryson, tees off at 12.30 our time.
The main competition will be a serious let down as no-body will play a better shot than Jon Rahm did in practice where he had the most amazing "Hole in One" from the tee.  It's the best shot I've ever seen.  I don't think I'll bother watching the rest. Undecided
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
I'm hoping to see a good performance from Rock On Tommy Fleetwood!

Don't think he has the game to win it though.

Bugs
bunny  We Live In A Rainbow Of Chaos, I'm Chasing The Carrot At The End Of The Tunnel bunny
(12-11-2020, 12:03 PM)bessacarr425 Wrote: The main competition will be a serious let down as no-body will play a better shot than Jon Rahm did in practice where he had the most amazing "Hole in One" from the tee.  It's the best shot I've ever seen.  I don't think I'll bother watching the rest. Undecided

Don't think it beats Tiger's chip in at the 16th in 2005, Celebrate, now that was a real pressure shot. Clap Clap Clap
(12-11-2020, 01:45 PM)Bugs Wrote: I'm hoping to see a good performance from Rock On Tommy Fleetwood!

Don't think he has the game to win it though.

Bugs

It would be nice Bugs, but I rather agree with you. There are a lot of really good fearless young golfers in the field. Yes
Just seen that play is set to resume at15.30 here thumbup
Looks as if Paul Casey is the one to watch.....great Eagle at the his 11th hope of the round. Now standing at 6 under par.
The earth has music for those who will listen,”

(12-11-2020, 08:26 PM)nelliethehooker Wrote: Looks as if Paul Casey is the one to watch.....great Eagle at the his 11th hope of the round. Now standing at 6 under par.

Could be nellie, he's now seven under, but he does have a habit of going off strong and then fading away.