Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Road Pricing Scheme?
(16-11-2020, 06:02 PM)Navigator Wrote: . . . and those with the battery cars will be spending an absolute fortune on coffee and paninni while they wait to get it charged up for the next 100 miles

It's not obligatory to have a panini with every cup of coffee. ----- That's how people become obese and gross.. LoL
A dog is for life . Not just for Christmas
. . . and poor!
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
(17-11-2020, 02:27 PM)Navigator Wrote: . . . and poor!

Yay! Yay! Yay!
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
Does anybody eat and buy fuel on the motorways in the UK, the one at the end of the M4 at Pont Abraham is always at least 20 p per litre more than what I pay, = 90p per gallon
(17-11-2020, 05:50 PM)Admiral Wrote: Does anybody eat and buy fuel on the motorways in the UK, the one at the end of the M4 at Pont Abraham is always at least 20 p per litre more than what I pay, = 90p per gallon

Not me Admiral, on the rare occasion that I get low on a motorway, my satnav lets me know where I can go to refuel thumbup
A dog is for life..... Not just for Lockdown
I would have to be in serious difficulty to buy ANYTHING from a motorway service area whether fuel or food. If I did miscalculate for any reason I would only buy enough fuel to get me to a properly priced fuel station. I suspect that the only people who use Motorway fuel stations are driving company cars and use a company credit card.

TF
I have to own up , I have used a motorway service station  Blush , but I haven’t bought a panini  Huh
In life ,always have a plan B Dodgy
We regularly use motorway services - the ones where you get 20% off food and drink with the Caravan Club membership. Never buy fuel but have the purchases and toilet stop routine down to a fine art so no time wasted and vehicle never left unattended.
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
(17-11-2020, 05:58 PM)AlfiesDad Wrote:
(17-11-2020, 05:50 PM)Admiral Wrote: Does anybody eat and buy fuel on the motorways in the UK, the one at the end of the M4 at Pont Abraham is always at least 20 p per litre more than what I pay, = 90p per gallon

Not me Admiral, on the rare occasion that I get low on a motorway, my satnav lets me know where I can go to refuel thumbup

I use the Petrol Prices App
The only Motorway Services that I support are Tebay M6 North and South, and the same Company Gloucester North and South M5. They only use local labour and supplies and are 1st class. Still won't buy their fuel though!

TF