Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cows have better . . .
I wish there was a video showing how he got out of that predicament!
Riggers - 2020 Swift Celebrate Super QEB & 2013 Kia Sorento KX2 Auto

"Some cause happiness wherever they go - others whenever they go!" - Oscar Wilde.

Without any damage!

TF
That would be interesting as the original photograph does not show the car it was towing!
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
(11-08-2021, 08:39 AM)Navigator Wrote: That would be interesting as the original photograph does not show the car it was towing!

Wow what a stupid owner to tackle that. We have done it by cara few times when staying at a friends who owned Kishorn Post Office some year back. We parked caravan in his back garden.
For info on Touring in Europe go to http://www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk
Yet AD suggested that I was being harsh for criticising him! I don’t think that I was - given the warning signs and the well known nature of that remote highland route.

TF
(11-08-2021, 05:47 PM)Tigerfish Wrote: Yet AD suggested that I was being harsh for criticising him! I don’t think that I was - given the warning signs and the well known nature of that remote highland route.

TF

Not me TF. The warnings are plain enough for all to understand except for those that think these worth of messages don't apply to them.
Not all that wander are lost! They're just taking their dog for a walk!!

As I recall, that is the corner that I could get down in my LWB Series II Land Rover in one go but not up. No power steering in those days. Looks like some bits of the road have been widened since then as well.
Navigator

Land Rover - making mechanics out of drivers since 1948.
I have been up and down it in one of my Toyota Land Cruisers, but even then was conscious of it’s difficult corners. I had done my research before setting off. But would NOT consider taking my relatively short 2 berth sub 20 ft Motorhome up there let alone that monster one!

TF